SHIPS! SHIPS! SHIPS!

More
19 years 9 months ago #11162 by Second Chance
Replied by Second Chance on topic SHIPS! SHIPS! SHIPS!

Perhaps mabey make it so that if one does do it....a Wing of police fighters and patcoms comes your way. Or mabey pirates or corps...depends on the system.

Oh, I agree totally! In my mod, if you start pirating, the other ships aren't just going to sit around and wait to get shot. They'll be calling for help from the local customs fleet! Or maybe even ganging up on you, if they really outnumber you. There will also be sort of, competition. Other ships may try to take advantage of loose floating cargo and send out recovery flitters to retrieve them themselves. So you'll really have to fight for every pod. It won't be raining pennies from heaven in SpaceMaster! [}:)]

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 9 months ago #11167 by Jwk the Hemp Monkey
ahh, but can it be inculded in normal IW2?

Jwk...comander of =HEMP HUNGRY MONKEY=
www.i-war2.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=310

More
19 years 9 months ago #11169 by Second Chance
Replied by Second Chance on topic SHIPS! SHIPS! SHIPS!
Dunno, depends on how I write it. If not, I'll let anybody who wants it have the code and they can just adapt it.

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

More
19 years 9 months ago #11227 by lo-tekk
Replied by lo-tekk on topic SHIPS! SHIPS! SHIPS!
There's an "unleashed mod" available for download, which adds more traffic, patrols, pirates etc. etc.

More
19 years 9 months ago #11230 by Jwk the Hemp Monkey
Yes, i have just discovered it. If i knew more pog i would be able to use it more accuratly. I am thinking of starting AiSoB aain from roughly the start . This time having elite using unleashed assets and pog. Thing is, i have not tested it yet, and i read something about when you die you launch in a little escape pod...that soudns crap to me TBH.

Jwk...comander of =HEMP HUNGRY MONKEY=
www.i-war2.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=310

More
19 years 9 months ago #11429 by Albator
Replied by Albator on topic SHIPS! SHIPS! SHIPS!
Why not escaping with com-sec ,it was originaly deseigned to be an escape pod that have an endependent engine and ldsi drive.

Does it mater?, well it doesn't........