>_<!! Act 2 - Intercept kong at l point thingy

More
21 years 1 month ago #17710 by Freezy
ok. i go there. *cutscean* then i start talkign to the people.

While i talk to these people, the #$@#$ dumb@!#!@$ cops start blowing the @#$@#$ out of the @#$@#^#$^ ships!!!!!! THE COPS KEEP FAILIN MEH MISSION THINGY :O

jerks!

anyway... is this some bug... or is it just one of my mods somehow screwing it?

*sigs*

*sigs*

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 1 month ago #5279 by Shane
Running mods while playing the single player game tends to cause trouble with the scripts. For this reason, it is recommended to play the game the first time through without mods. Most mods are intended for free-roam mode.

Do you mean the Police start attacking the Kong ships after you fire a disruptor missile at the main Kong ship? During negotiations? Then, most likely, it is the mods which are causing the problems. Deactivate them and see if it runs correctly.

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

More
21 years 1 month ago #5368 by Diablito
I ran into the same problem. I finished the game and played again using mods. When i got to the "Intercept the Kong..." i had the same problem you are having. I agree with Shane, try it without mods.

"Your ship has been disrupted for a routine check......"

"Your ship has been disrupted for a routine check......"

More
21 years 1 month ago #5548 by Loader
You are probably choosing the wrong phrases Cal has to say, you have to avoid arguing between you, the cops and the Kong.

LoaDeR

I ain't elderly and I ain't no damn toaster, kid!

More
21 years 1 month ago #5555 by Faradhi
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font size="3"><font color="purple">I was tempted to make cal say the Kong were too stupid to live but I had already replayed that particular mission like 10 times and died by crash trying to get home through the l-points. :)
</font id="purple">
</font id="size3">
</font id="Comic Sans MS">

Choose your words carefully

Choose your words carefully