act 1 stealing a fighter for the stephsons

More
21 years 1 month ago #17704 by Han
hello guys i need some help. i did the first mission for the stephsons to get accepter (steal some cargo for them). then they tell me about a fighter wich i have to steal from a Maas base. first you have to get a iff code or something, then you go in while hooked onto jaffs. and then comes the difficult part, get the fighter pod. i have tried for houres but i cant do it! i finally managed to get the fighter pod to the refuse dump area, but then if i go to my base again the pod explodes while i have it attached to my back. i just dont know how to get that pod away. and jaff doesnt do anything. i suppose he should come to?? i've tried dumping the fighter pod next to him, or calling him up but nothing works (ps is this a bug cause when i call him up ANOTHER jaffs shows up on the scene and gets some USELESS pods and then disappaers again! so stupid!)

has anyone played this mission also ?? please help me out!

han

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 1 month ago #5181 by Han
okey ppl sorry sorry! i just found my answer already:

www.i-war2.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=258

i'm gone try this hope it works

More
21 years 1 month ago #5517 by Faradhi
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font size="3"><font color="purple">
This is one of my fav missions as it is one of the easiest (after reading the help here on the board of course;)). I got it the very first time I played the game and hubby tried several times before he was able to get it. :)
</font id="purple">
</font id="size3">
</font id="Comic Sans MS">

Choose your words carefully

Choose your words carefully

More
21 years 1 month ago #5519 by Shane

I got it the very first time I played the game and hubby tried several times before he was able to get it. :)

The missions in EoC require different approaches and methods of thinking. A style which works well on some missions does not necessarily work well on all missions.

I too had no problem stealing the turret fighters, but, later on, spent five days trying to beat "The Trouble With Gunstars" mission, where most people thought it was a cake-walk.

I like games that challenge my methods. :D

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions