Act 2 here we go again

More
21 years 1 month ago #5138 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Act 2 here we go again
Wow. You complete missions fast! Between the "Hoffer's Gap Defense" and "One Less Marauder Problem" messages, I've got at least ten others.

Just to make sure: You've visited the Sheriff, Oman, and Third way twice. Once to get them on your side (and perform some task for them (i.e., oman trials, hunter-seeker mines, and hunting down marauders in firefrost)) and the next time to ask them for pilots. Sorry to ask this again, but this is the most common problem everyone has (I had it too) when going through EoC the first time.

If so, then all I can think of is to ask you to send me your save game file (just before the Indigo first meeting) and let me load it up and look around. I'm at mailto:shanemaness@msn.com]shanemaness@msn.com

If I can't find the problem tonight, I can send you a save game of mine which will get you past this point. However, you would lose your inventory and get mine instead (and I doubt I had as much neat stuff as you do!). We'll save that for the last resort.

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 1 month ago #5155 by Vranda
Replied by Vranda on topic Act 2 here we go again
Thanks for asking:

The last five emails I received were:
1 Hoffer's Gap Defense Elmo
2 One Less Marauder Threat League
3 Information That Could Be of Use Anon
4 Problems in Firefrost League
5 A Little About Ourselves Oman

I am in the tug (still).
The last mission was the Oman Trials
I have no open objectives and have not failed any missions to my knowledge.
I do have a save before going to the Ritz, and I have reloaded it., but I still don't get her to send me the "apology" email. I must be overlooking something but can't figure it out. Thanks for your help.

More
21 years 1 month ago #5518 by Faradhi
Replied by Faradhi on topic Act 2 here we go again
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font size="3"><font color="purple">

(i.e., oman trials, hunter-seeker mines, and hunting down marauders in firefrost))

Hunting down marauders?
</font id="purple">
</font id="size3">
</font id="Comic Sans MS">

Choose your words carefully

Choose your words carefully