Act 2 here we go again

More
21 years 2 months ago #17703 by Vranda
This question has been posted before, but I still haven't seen a good answer for it (good answer being defined as that it solved my problem). I have completed the objectives requiring me to recruit pilots. I got the OK from the Sherriff, the Oman and the Third Way. I have Franklin "Frankie Baby" Hoffer camped outside of my base. I haven't received the email to join the MCA forces. I am running patch F14.6 and my score is >50,000 (veteran). What should I do to proceed? I also never received the "I am sorry, come run the blockade and get a new ship" email from Indigo at The Ritz, despite showing up and undertaking her tirade. I am stuck and tired of robbing freighters. I have a conscience!!! Anyone, please help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 2 months ago #5085 by EricMan64
Replied by EricMan64 on topic Act 2 here we go again

I also never received the "I am sorry, come run the blockade and get a new ship" email from Indigo at The Ritz, despite showing up and undertaking her tirade.

Are you sure about that? After you've listened to her and returned back to base, you should have that email. I'd suggest you check through your whole inbox again just to make sure.

More
21 years 2 months ago #5086 by Vranda
Replied by Vranda on topic Act 2 here we go again
Definitely do not have it.

More
21 years 2 months ago #5087 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Act 2 here we go again
The email reply your missing is titled "Apology, and request for Help". A few questions, to find out where you are in the plot (which is difficult since Act II is so randomized).

What are the titles of the last three emails you recieved?

What objectives are listed on the Objectives screen?

What is the last ship you recieved? (tug/patcom)

Do you have a save just before you left for the mission to contact Indigo? (in case all else fails...)

What's the last mission you remember completing?

Were there any missions you failed?

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

More
21 years 1 month ago #5131 by Vranda
Replied by Vranda on topic Act 2 here we go again
Thanks for asking:

The last five emails I received were:
1 Hoffer's Gap Defense Elmo
2 One Less Marauder Threat League
3 Information That Could Be of Use Anon
4 Problems in Firefrost League
5 A Little About Ourselves Oman

I am in the tug (still).
The last mission was the Oman Trials
I have no open objectives and have not failed any missions to my knowledge.
I do have a save before going to the Ritz, and I have reloaded it., but I still don't get her to send me the "apology" email. I must be overlooking something but can't figure it out. Thanks for your help.

More
21 years 1 month ago #5133 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Act 2 here we go again
I have to get to work right now, but tonight I'll open up my game and trace back from those emails, and find out what I can. I have a liberal collection of save games (whenever I ran out of slots in the game I always exited and moved all but the latest of them to another folder, so I should have some saves in this area).

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions