act 1 b

More
21 years 1 month ago #5431 by Snowyhands
Replied by Snowyhands on topic act 1 b
for anyone still having troubles being shot at, you hae to time getting off and on these things right. Not only that fly around with thrust overide- "w". it's really not all tat hard. if you're doing the same thing each time you replay the mission then I don't think you can call yourself a good pilot/gamer... :P

as you are sitting o the station and the gunstars aren't shooting at you, make a strategy- whats the time interval bettween them going red and them going yellow. how long does each period last? which gunstar is closest to you- pick this one but make sure you're timing it right. the period on which they are red is about 15 secs... I usually get off the statin or the gunstar I was docked to at 10 secs and immediately press w...5 secs should go by without you being killed...ut make sure your flying in the direction of the next gunstar you plan on going to or else you will be flying around for ntothing. use a little intelect, this game isn't all that hard if you get into the mood..!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 1 month ago #5435 by Dutchman
Replied by Dutchman on topic act 1 b
Hey Snowyhands,

I dunno if you're the same as from the X² forum but if you are, nice to see you here :D

Dutchman

More
21 years 1 month ago #5436 by Snowyhands
Replied by Snowyhands on topic act 1 b
:Dit's my unique identity. Noone else has it but me[8D]