Lucretia's hoard - t-fighters missing?

More
21 years 3 months ago #17668 by lwi
OK, the second I triangulate the hoard's position w/the info in lucretia's letter, lori says 'better look outside, nso ships...'.

So I go to the hangar, where i find that my t-fighters are gone, along with the t-fighter blueprints in the inventory. I tried twice, wiht the same results...[:(]

I'm baffled. Anybody has a clue about what is going on?

thanx,
lwi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 3 months ago #4324 by jojobird
This is a mission where you are supposed to launch without T-fighters, because the story is that az and lori get kidnapped and you are supposed to rescue them. And it would be strange to try to rescu them if they were already in your ship fighting beside you, wouldn't it be?:D

Regards, Sergej

Regards, Sergej

More
21 years 3 months ago #4359 by Trent__D
Actually really easy mission as well..... I spent a good twenty minutes deciding on the right load out for my t-fighter-less tug.... launched and went through the cut scenes.... got to Zauis and the ice asteroid.... Flew towards it, It blew up, I got a little confused with all the interceptors that fly out of it.... picked up the alien artifact then turned back to take on the cruiser or whatever the "lead" NSO ship was to get my crew mates back.... and found that all those fighters/interceptors that fly outta the asteroid had already done it for me.... so I just picked my crew up, and went and got me a capsule drive.
Anyone else found that.... I was kinda looking forward to taking on the cruiser.... hoping the fighters would occupy the NSO light craft. I did notice that none of the NSO ships became enemies though. Don't know why I'm complaining, the only other times I've come across cruisers I've ended up with my balls to play with. Especially on that early sub-mission in Act-1 where you have to get reactor pellets from the Maas transport.... guarded by 3 cruisers.... and then exchange them for seeker missiles.... I tried it a few times, using disruptors and hammers.... but found the only way to do it when still in the tug is to blast the freighter.... tag the cargo.... then run. Get around 50 km away from the cruisers... make sure their following you then turn around and head towards them flying as-fast-as-you-f*cking-can. Then when your over 100km away from the cruisers, but only 70/80km away from the cargo, you can call in Jafs. Either that or get them to follow you, LDS away, wait till they knock you out of LDS then just when you get the drive back LDSI them and then go back to collect the cargo....
Anyone actually been able to knock the cruisers down in the TUG? I managed to get one once, but was then out of missiles for the other two and just couldnt take them down enough.

Our last hope went out with Captain Mission.

---#"Our last hope went out with Captain Mission"#---