Act 1 - Marauder Cache

More
21 years 5 months ago #3544 by mattlandsman
Replied by mattlandsman on topic Act 1 - Marauder Cache
OK...what am I doing with that cargo?
I tagged it, but Jafs wont come because the Marauder base is an "enemy" do I dock to it and try to fire it at the base or what?

TA6 = Captain Fantastic
PV4 = Captain Fantastique

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 5 months ago #3545 by jojobird
Replied by jojobird on topic Act 1 - Marauder Cache
*SPOILER*
ONLY READ IF YOU REALLY WANT TO!

*SPOILER*

You dock to the cargo, neutron warheads, got to 15 kms from base, turn arround, fly directly to base. When you have sufficient speed and are sure you are in the right direction, undock and avoid hittind in the station. The pod wil hit the station and then KABOOM.

It is of course possible to to just destroy the station with conventional weapons. Free-flight pass it at 1500 km/h and nothing will hit ou, but every time you will damage tha station. Takes alot of time.

*END OF SPOILER*

Regards, Sergej

Regards, Sergej

More
20 years 1 week ago #9533 by midget_man1993
jhfg

More
20 years 16 hours ago #9676 by RHTG
Replied by RHTG on topic Act 1 - Marauder Cache
*SPOILER* Alternate Ending

Make sure you've got a decent sized PBC, not one of the little plinkers like the quad.
Frag the corvettes guarding the base. Then gently maneuver towards the gunstar til you get lock. Fire, fire, fire. When the gunstar (eventually) goes boom, repeat with the station. Takes patience, but does not expose your poor pilot to unpleasant things that lead to breathing hard vacuum.

The Original Plan - get into as much trouble as possible, then shoot your way out

The Original Plan - get into as much trouble as possible, then shoot your way out