Act one: Trading Station Parts

More
21 years 7 months ago #17534 by Olmen
I don't know if this mission is critical to the main storyline but it bugs me anyway. I'm told to go to a maas base and get some station parts-pods. After that I'm told to bring the pods to a trade station nears hoffers gap. Getting the pods are no problem but when i arrive to the trade station, nothing happens.

The mail was signatured "The Legue, Foreman". I fly up to this foreman, still nothing! Could anyone tell me what to do?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 7 months ago #2720 by Shane
When you arrive the League foreman will fly up in a SNRV. Then you undock from the pod, and the SNRV will load up the pod and give you a big "Thanks" for your trouble. I have never seen any other reward for this mission.

More
21 years 1 month ago #5674 by pepperg
i have the same problem. the foreman doesnt move. just sits there. i have a cargo box from the maas area called 'station components' by mistake i had jafs pick them up, and i was unable to dock with them after i had assigned jafs to get them. so i had to fly back to home, and then add them to my ship as cargo, and then fly them to the hoffers base. i am assuming that 'station components' is the right pod, right? anyway, how can i get this mission to work?

More
20 years 11 months ago #6237 by blackbeard
You'll see his ship on your contact list. Fly to it, and undock your cargo. Watch the foreman's ship, and you'll see it dock to the cargo pod. He'll then thank you by name ("Cal") and you can then fly off. The interesting thing about this mission is that it's the first one where you're actually recognized. The freighter pilot calls you, "miner trash", which means you're starting to get a reputation in the area. This, I think, is a good thing.

Are your sensors faulty? It looks dangerous out there.