I have major problems

More
21 years 8 months ago #17481 by Ritz
I have major problems was created by Ritz
OK my game has gone mad it all started after I finished the meet the Oman mission. After I got back to base and launch again after a couple of seconds I appear by the Oman base and this Guy is telling me to travel with him to the training ground and he keeps repeating himself about 20 times .Then after the mission where you get the ship at the end and they say they will contact jafs to pick it up, when I get back to base the ship isn’t there just the tug and command section . Also after the mission with jet and the Kong in the cut scene at the end my home base is there instead of the base I was just defending and it is still there when ever I launch. I have the latest version of the game and I haven’t got a clue why it is going wrong please help I love what I have seen of the game so far and want to complete it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 8 months ago #2389 by EricMan64
Replied by EricMan64 on topic I have major problems
Are you running any mods? They often tend to be the problem when the game goes wacko. It's usually a good idea to wait until you beat the game to start having fun with all of the mods.

More
21 years 8 months ago #2394 by Ritz
Replied by Ritz on topic I have major problems
I'am not running any mods I don't even have any but thanks for the advice

More
21 years 8 months ago #2395 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic I have major problems
Hi Ritz. That is really bizzare. I can't imagine what could make the engine do that. Have you modified any files in the EoC folder?

Anyway, try this. Move your save files to another location (where they can't be deleted), and then uninstall EoC. Then reinstall, and reload the patch. Then move the saved game files back to the saves folder. Maybe the "clean slate" approach will flush out some of the bad spirits!

Let us know.

More
21 years 8 months ago #2397 by Ritz
Replied by Ritz on topic I have major problems
Thanks for the advice shane but sadly it didn't work.

I thought that if you can see what is going wrong you might have more ideas so if you e-mail your e-mail addess to mailto:stubaldwin22@hotmail.com]stubaldwin22@hotmail.com then I could send you my saved game

also I didn't mention in my first post that The meet the Oman mission objective in my objective list does not disappear after i complete the mission any help on this would also be nice thanks.