Waypoint Touchdown

More
21 years 8 months ago #17472 by Sgt_KnightHawk
Hi all,

I must be really bad but I cannot go through first mission at Touchdown waypoint.

After someone talks to me at the huge homebase there, well enemy talks to me and I get attack by ships, who wants my ship, can't pass this first mission. Am able to destroy so far 1 ship but the others kills me all the time.

Also I have counter measures defense, how do I use them, I can change my weapons to rockets and missiles, and my phasers, but cannot find how to activate my flares, can anyone help me, please?

Regards,

Sgt_KnightHawk

" Dare to be Challenged "

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 8 months ago #2346 by EricMan64
Replied by EricMan64 on topic Waypoint Touchdown
For getting through that first battle, just keep practicing. Getting used to the newtonian physics takes some time. If you still need practice, just try instant action until you're feeling good about your piloting skills. Always remember that if you're going fast in one direction and make a quick turn, you're still gonna be going fast in that first direction for a little bit.

As for countermeasures, unless you have the manual countermeasure mod, they're fired off automatically. If you want control of them, you can download the manual countermeasure mod off this site.

More
21 years 8 months ago #2349 by Sgt_KnightHawk
Replied by Sgt_KnightHawk on topic Waypoint Touchdown

For getting through that first battle, just keep practicing. Getting used to the newtonian physics takes some time. If you still need practice, just try instant action until you're feeling good about your piloting skills. Always remember that if you're going fast in one direction and make a quick turn, you're still gonna be going fast in that first direction for a little bit.

As for countermeasures, unless you have the manual countermeasure mod, they're fired off automatically. If you want control of them, you can download the manual countermeasure mod off this site.

Hi EricMan64,

Thanks for the tips, well it answer my questions, again thank you very much.

Sgt_KnightHawk