quite probably mad, but...

More
21 years 9 months ago #17441 by dgenerator
i seem to be stuck after completing the 'heist' mission where you have to steal the t-fighters. since then i have been pirating, killing, maiming, and generally wreaking havoc for so long now that i have enough cargo to trade for everything on offer, and already have every bit of kit (apart from the beta heat sink) that is availlable on my trade screen. what happens next?? do i just keep doing this untill i get some communication from someone?

sorry for the long posting, but i need some advice...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 9 months ago #2227 by cathexis
Replied by cathexis on topic quite probably mad, but...
Basically... I think you just need to bum around for a while before stuff starts happening again. I think its that you need to dock to your base a certain number of times before things start to happen again. Oh, and one note, Gamma heatsinks are better then Beta sinks, so you should just wait until you can get Delta's (which doesn't happen for a while)

More
21 years 8 months ago #2414 by Joker
Replied by Joker on topic quite probably mad, but...
Part of the Cycle of spacing life.
When you start reading your e-mails, and after
"showing your skills" as a pirate (sufficiently)...
other directions will make themselves clear.

Pirate in good health.

Qapla,
Joker

More
21 years 8 months ago #2415 by Lance Menu
I have this problem too... I am now a Legend and have about 600-650 pod stolen and still I have no new e-mails I've been playing pirate for over a week with no story line.

Lance Menu

Lance Menu

More
21 years 8 months ago #2424 by TheTomDude
Normally if you completed "the heist" you should do the T-Fighter training. Start from your base and go to the training ground nearby. Then complete the course in-time. when u go back to base you should have a new mail from E.R. Oregon. That's your new mission. ;)

Hope that helps.

Tom

Signature? I'm not signing anything without my lawyer ;)

Signature? I'm not signing anything without my lawyer ;)

More
21 years 8 months ago #2428 by Lance Menu
Thats what I did when I started over and it worked, but I did that with my other game and it still doesn't work, but no worries... starting over wasn't all that bad anyways.

Lance Menu

Lance Menu