Act 1B: Mission 9 - Construction Yard

More
21 years 11 months ago #17401 by General Taskeen
Well, first I meet with the Stepson ship to agree to steal a Habitational Module from a LOR Platform. I use the cutting drone to cut that part of the LOR Platform off, then I dock with another LOR Platform that is marked blue on the contact list so I can REM Link with that Habitational Module. But, lucky for me the Habitational Module disappears from my contact list but it still is floating through space... Thus preventing me from REM Linking it! I'm confused, can anybody help me?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 11 months ago #1986 by Void_00
im not exactly sure what you are saying.

You dont cut the Habitation Module off the LOR, you cut it off the station, since there is only one HM on the contact list, you ARE cutting it off the station. Then you dock to the LOR and REM link to the LOR, the same ship you are docked to. Then you hightail it back to the League Meeting Place.

Hope i helped.

More
21 years 11 months ago #1988 by EricMan64
You're trying to steal the lor platform, not the habitacion module. You have to cut the module off a station, so that all the guards will be unable to get to their ships and stop you from stealing the lor.

More
21 years 11 months ago #1989 by General Taskeen
LoL, yeah I finally realized that the Habitational Module is just a distraction.

I thought to myself, hhmmm why would I be stealing something that doens't even have engines (Habitational Module). Then I look at the actual LOR Platform, has huge engines and it looked like it could be used for construction.

I never seem to think about the obvious things in this game :).