More
1 year 2 months ago #20901 by Atheist Antichrist
Somehow the solution to the Wisdom trial isn't right-

Walkthrough says its:

A-W-G-C
C-Y-A-W
W-G-C-Y
Y-A-W-G

however the last line has Weasels highlighted where the Apes pod is located which throws the whole thing off so there is no way to complete the mission meaning the entire game is broken beyond this point.

"It's better to be silent and thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt"
-Mark Twain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago #20905 by IronDuke
I used this solution once long ago, and it worked. It's been a long time since I've had to look it up; usually I can figure it out on the go. It's basically a small sudoku puzzle. Maybe you're oriented oddly in space?

Very little about the game is not known to me. Any questions you got, throw them at me. :)

More
1 year 1 month ago #20909 by Atheist Antichrist
It used to work for me as well...20 years ago. There has been some kind of change or something because now one of the pre-selected pods is in the wrong position. Short-term memory loss - from smoking the marijuana, prevents me from attempting the puzzle. I downloaded a savegame that puts me beyond the stupid Oman and this dumb puzzle. Sudoku blows, and so does the wisdom trial.

"It's better to be silent and thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt"
-Mark Twain