Is gold important?

More
18 years 1 month ago #14940 by Dietmar
Replied by Dietmar on topic Is gold important?
I flew to the MCA defense HQ at Longshot again, even docked at the base; there were a dozen MCA ships, but still nothing happend (except from some enemy ships that appeared and were destroyed by the MCA), and no waypoint showed up, so I think I already did that mission.

I also exited my base again in the *command capsule* to no avail. The last mission which I completed was "Hide and Seek", where I had to do this.

Anyway, thanks for your efforts to help!

DPS

DPS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 1 month ago #14944 by wolfie
Replied by wolfie on topic Is gold important?
Did you get an email call "Planning Counter_Marauder Action"? In which you must fly to Longshot and meet up with the MCA fleet to locate and destroy Marauder base?
There are no way point for this mission and it does not show up on your objectives either. I don't know why but it never show up on mine.

You may had read it already and have not completed it. This is the only mission I could think off that will hold you from attacking Marauder at the end of act 2.

Try flying back to Longshot HQ again. look on your contack list. You should see like 5-7 MCA ship near Longshot HQ. fly to them. this should start that mission.

I try to completed hid and seek, but since I did all the mission I get a message to help and attack Marauder with Holfer.
I am trying to restart EOC and see what happen if I completed everything, but the Planning Counter-Marauder Action and see if this is what holding you back.

Sorry, but I must ask this again.
Did you get 3 fraction (Oman, 3thway and shireff in FF to pledge 100 pilots each?.
There are no way point for those mission and you must dock to their station and talk to them.

I also notice that there a problem with the game and some download save game. Those save game for Act 2 screw up the game and it mission are all screw up.

More
18 years 1 month ago #14947 by Dietmar
The e-mail titled "Planning Counter-Marauder Actions" must be the one that I'd back-translate from German as "*Planning of Actions Against the Marauders*" (from *MCA Supreme Command*), which is last but five on my list of saved e-mails. IIRC, this mission ended with the marauder base getting destroyed by a number of containers which were thrown on it.

I flew to the MCA defense HQ at Longshot again; there were about a dozen MCA ships, I even docked at some of them, but nothing special happened.

I recall having had the mission of getting pilots on my screen of objectives, where it's gone now. I also visited the three fractions' stations again (Sheriff Kane used to be at the *Firefrost system administration*, Sunflower, didn't he?), not making any difference.

It really looks like that there is an error in the game - although, I read that at a couple of points in the game the score seems to matter. But should *ace* (the number above being 26965) be too low?

DPS

DPS

More
18 years 1 month ago #14948 by wolfie
Replied by wolfie on topic Is gold important?
ok now it clear. there is an error on your game. I could only think of 1 thing to do now. Down load the save game that say Dante Inferno www.i-war2.com/downloads_6.htm
Download UniGUI V2a, UniGUI Future Trade here www.i-war2.com/assoc_mods.htm + MultiMode here www.i-war2.com/downloads.htm

Danter Inferno will let you start the game where you should be right after you completed Hide and seek. UniGuiV2a will let you use UniGUI Future trade which will let you trade weapon, ships and everything else in the game. You will need Multi mode to be eble to use more then 1 mode together.

You going to need money to buy back the stuff that you already have + the Heavy Corvet and there are some bug in that that will let you get it fast.
1 of the bug is that you can sale lots of Gun Star that you does not have, and some blue print will let you make some ammo for cheaper then the price they are going to sale for.
You will not be able to buy AntiMater PPC untill act3 and not before like they said it is on Future Trade.

Sorry but I do not think there is any way around this unless you are willing to restart the game all over.

More
18 years 1 month ago #14956 by Dietmar
Alright, wolfie, thanks again for your time and advice.

Cheers,
Dietmar

DPS