Act 1 Hoffer's Wake Gun-Runner

More
22 years 1 month ago #17318 by Wildcards
OK, I am ashamed to ask, but I am stuck on this mission. Any clues as to what I need to do? I can't find this mission anyplace on the website.

Thanks

Wildcards

Abandon all hope

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 years 1 month ago #1169 by SoupDragon
Hi Wildcards. This is a sub mission, so don't worry if you can't complete it as it won't affect the main game.

Just look for a freighter being guarded by three cruisers. Do the raid bit, grab the cargo pods get jafs to take them back. Go back to base then visit your trade screen. You just need to trade the weapons from there.

More
21 years 5 months ago #3543 by Alienyouth4JC
Ha, you try to just raid that ship with a three pathetic measly CRUISERS!! Ha, the cruisers dont bother me, its that fact that after I tag the box, jaffs wont come in until I desroy the umpteen fighters that the cruiser launch, is the radioactive stuff you get for teh trade worth it? I mean, it IS three cruisers and all.

just my opinion.

God Bless

God Bless

More
21 years 5 months ago #3729 by ciphrix
Umm, I'm noob to this game, and I've having trouble taking out the cruisers as well. I mean, I'm in a damn Tug, and I have to take out three cruisers which launchs more ships, what the hell am I mean't to do?

More
21 years 5 months ago #3731 by Shane
The goal is to steal the pod, not destroy the cruisers. I think this mission was used to teach the skill of 'drawing' enemies where you want them... hit and run tactics work well also.

Tag the pog and pull the enemies a good distance away. Then, return for the pod (quickly) and skip out, or call Jafs when you get the hostiles about 100km from the pod.

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

More
21 years 5 months ago #3741 by Wolfgang Spielman
Arm yourself with 6 (or more) regular disrupters and fill any other unused weapon space in your ship with mining charges or anything else with the same powerfull explosion.
It worked fine for me.

Good luck!

He came, saw... and got shot