Did I finished the game?

More
18 years 8 months ago #18511 by Oren
Well that's some strange question.
I looked here in the forum and saw there is a mission called "needs ore". i've checked and i realize i never got any mission with this name.
so my question is, Did I missed any missions that arent essential to finish the game? are there any this kind of missions in the game at all? and if i'm not making this up, how can i find "mini missions" like "needs ore" for example?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 8 months ago #13442 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Did I finished the game?
There are several sub-missions which are not required to complete the game. Usually they're just simple "grab the goods and drop them off at x location" missions. They appear rather randomly.

There is one near the beginning of the game which I've never been offered (and I've gone through the game about seven times now). This mission has the player stealing arms from a couple of cruisers. Always wanted to play that one...

So you're finished. What did you think?

More
18 years 8 months ago #13445 by Oren
Replied by Oren on topic Did I finished the game?
well i'm not sure i have such mental strengh like yours to finish the game seven times, so i hoped i didnt lose small part of the game because of those mini-random mission.
anyway some games you can finish even if you miss pretty importent stuff in it, i see now it's not really the deal here.

thank you again, bye!

More
18 years 8 months ago #13569 by nail75
Replied by nail75 on topic Did I finished the game?
Do people reply to responses here?[:I]

"" | "" | "" |

| | |

More
18 years 8 months ago #13570 by EricMan64
Replied by EricMan64 on topic Did I finished the game?
Occationally. Why do you ask?