Getting pilots

More
19 years 1 month ago #18400 by the bait shop guy
For the "Badlands" mission in act two, you are supposed to round up pilots from other worlds to help the MCA. I've got Hoffer lined up, as well as the guys from Firefrost and Kompira. The guys from Eureka won't jump on board as of yet. Do you have to answer their questions in a certain order or are there other groups from other systems I have to find before they will help? Any in the Dagda system? You get one e-mail saying to concentrate your efforts on the Marauders in the Mwari system. That's what I've been doing off and on for the last month or so, and don't seem to be getting anywhere. Any helpful hints would be great. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 1 month ago #12586 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Getting pilots
Don't want to give anything away, so if this gets you nowhere just post back and I'll be more specific.

Eureka is the third group you'll need to enlist help from. But, like all the other groups, you'll have to help them out first before they help you.

What does Eureka need?

More
19 years 1 month ago #12590 by the bait shop guy
Replied by the bait shop guy on topic Getting pilots
Finally got them to help. I've long since completed the mission to supply them with mines. When you go back to ask for their help, you have to answer their questions in a certain order - finally figured out what they wanted to hear today.

Just recently found this place. I'm sure I'll be back.