stealing a cutter corvette...

More
19 years 3 months ago #18348 by warspite
upon replaying the corporates on the run mission (capture of a Maas base beginning of Act 3) I noticed a stray not moving Cutter Class Corvette near the station. Out of curiosity I thought "Wheee I am a pirate lets see if I can steal it". So I docked and towed it home to the base. Sadly it didn't show up afterwards to chose from. :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 3 months ago #12293 by andrewas
Unfortunately, the game dosent include your ships in the normal inventory system, and only lets you have the five standard ships.

The iFleet mod does let you aquire other ships though. Not sure on the specifics, but give it a shot.

More
19 years 3 months ago #12298 by Second Chance
I just like the idea of a grizzled old Blackbeard of space saying, "Wheee I am a pirate. . ."

Arrr! While we're at it ya planet-lubbers:

Why arn't YOU a pirate?
www.msu.edu/~floryfle/pirate.html

Avast, ya bilge rats! Even learn to talk like a pirate!
www.talklikeapirate.com/howto.html
(also in German)

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

More
19 years 3 months ago #12317 by They_HunGer
:D:D:Dahahaha Second Chance "u blow me barnicles off lad;)" those pirate lines are amusing:p:p:p, especially the top ten[}:)]:

10 . Avast, me proud beauty! Wanna know why my Roger is so Jolly?
9. Have ya ever met a man with a real yardarm?
8. Come on up and see me urchins.
7. Yes, that is a hornpipe in my pocket and I am happy to see you.
6. I'd love to drop anchor in your lagoon.
5. Pardon me, but would ya mind if fired me cannon through your porthole?
4. How'd you like to scrape the barnacles off of me rudder?
3. Ya know, darlin’, I’m 97 percent chum free.
2. Well blow me down?
And the number one pickup line for use on International Talk Like a Pirate Day is …
1. Prepare to be boarded

arrrr.... thanks you blige rat!
You’re drinking a Salty Dog? How’d you like to try the real thing?:D

Its not about you dying for your country... its about making your enemies die for theirs.

~C.C. Rocks~

More
19 years 3 months ago #12336 by aargh
Replied by aargh on topic stealing a cutter corvette...
I kinda tried that one toowith the corvette. Figure what kinda pirate doesn't steal ships. From very early in game I tried stealing bigger transport for Jafs before I found out about the mods for Jafs. That didn't work either. Always used to irritate when you find a cargo pod with fighters & you can't have them. Know how long I wanted to have a pirate fleet:)

Have to try this ifleet mod & see if it works. Wonder if I can steal a couple cruisers or destroyers. Oh the possibilities. Of course next obvious question is, if you have more ships can you find more pilots for yourself. Don't suppose they have an extra pilots mod:)