Act 2 Help MCA

More
20 years 3 months ago #17917 by WEKS
Act 2 Help MCA was created by WEKS
Well after I scouted the Dante system. You know the mission were you steal a transimtter, a flitter and a field generator. Well after this I got an e-mail from Hoffer saying that I must help the MCA because the Maruders have the system under seige. How do you do this? I have killed 3 destroyers 50+ Corvets some fighters, and transports. I have allways tryed to help distress signals, all of this I have done in the Mwari system. And I have still two missions undone.
1. Find help to Hoffers Wake
2. Find Pilotes

I have gotten the Sherif, The third way and Frankling Hoffer to join are there any one else[?]

Thanx for the help in advance.:)

SORRY FOR MY BAAD ENGLISH! "War is much too serious matter to be entrusted to the military" - Georges Clemenceau

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 years 3 months ago #8540 by Stephen Robertson PS
Replied by Stephen Robertson PS on topic Act 2 Help MCA
The Oman.

-- Steve
Stephen Robertson
I-War series co-designer.

-- Steve
Stephen Robertson
I-War series co-designer.

More
20 years 3 months ago #8562 by WEKS
Replied by WEKS on topic Act 2 Help MCA
Um... OK... Where are they? System, Planet, Station.
And will the "Help the MCA" thing be done because I am getting pissed at only killing Maruaders.

And I must say that It's not in many game foums were an member of the development team ansvers any Q:s.

Good Going!:D

SORRY FOR MY BAAD ENGLISH! "War is much too serious matter to be entrusted to the military" - Georges Clemenceau

More
20 years 3 months ago #8571 by Phatose
Replied by Phatose on topic Act 2 Help MCA
Kompira sector. Check the various stations - if you target the various individual stations for autopilot, it will display who possesses them. Find a station owned by the Oman, and fly there - you should encounter a patrol, talk nicely to them and they'll ask you to formate with them to go visit the Shayk.

More
20 years 3 months ago #8573 by WEKS
Replied by WEKS on topic Act 2 Help MCA
OK thanx!