Antimatter mission? pls help. YET AGAIN game is..

More
20 years 9 months ago #17797 by ncloverbrown
FOR GODS SAKE :(!:(!:(!:(![:(!]:(!:(!
Yet again the game makes me want to have a very personal meeting with the makers of this "game".

Games are supposed to be fun, and this game isn't actually much fun when you have to struggle against extreme odds, bugs etc.
I mean come on there must be thousands of people who at one point or another, while playing this, have either found themselves trecking through 10 minutes of "light speed travel" (ha ha that's a joke, and yes i know physically its impossible, but for TEN MINUTES) and/or being blow up after wasting those ten minutes of travel.
:(!
In my current case, in 'ANTIMATTER CORDON' the stupid transporter hits some mine and blows up, and I'M IN GODDAM FORMATION.

There's another guy on here somewhere who had the same problem, cut scene of transporter blowing up. It takes the cargo, starts flying off, im in formation with it, it hits LDS and blows up. "CRITICAL SHIP DESTROYED" <yes.... i. can. see.>

Please help before im committed to a mental asylum!!

thank you :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 years 9 months ago #6520 by Phatose
Any mods installed? Sounds like a scripting conflict.

More
20 years 9 months ago #6634 by blackbeard
ncloverbrown --

Phatose is right. Your game is not running properly. The freighter is supposed to hit an LDSI mine and then drop out of LDS -- not blow up. This only should happen (i.e. critical ship destroyed) if you don't destroy the waves of Marauders that keep attacking while the freighter is disabled.

Are your sensors faulty? It looks dangerous out there.