hide and seek

More
21 years 2 weeks ago #17748 by pepperg
hide and seek was created by pepperg
ok, so i have scouted out all 6 com/marauder station points, and now i am close to marauder hq.

"6) The Marauder HQ is around the moon Avicenna Epsilon. The Marauders are working on an antenna array, and a spare antenna is floating there. Smith says that he could use the antenna, but Clay points out that you couldn't retrieve it without being detected. Smith suggests you steal a maintenance ship from somewhere to retrieve it."

the above is not happening. i am flying quite close to the marauder hq- about 15km, but don't want to get much closer. i see the spare antenna in my contact list. smith isn't saying anything though, and i am afraid to get much closer for fear of being spotted. ni have jafs huge mod, no movie mod, and the easy starmap layout mod.

anyone?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 2 weeks ago #5834 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic hide and seek
Get closer.

Seriously, I don't know when the script takes over. But you might as well try it out. It's that or sit there forever.

I don't think those mods would mess up the script.

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

More
21 years 2 weeks ago #5850 by Snowyhands
Replied by Snowyhands on topic hide and seek
yeah shanes right, you got to get closer, but in-case you're scared, turn off ny active sensors you have(if you have them) and lower your power outage in te engineering screen. Then fly closer till the cinematic plays...

More
21 years 2 weeks ago #5851 by pepperg
Replied by pepperg on topic hide and seek
thanks...i got it