to build a station

More
21 years 1 month ago #17739 by pepperg
to build a station was created by pepperg
ok, haven base has been destroyed, and i have gotten the hoard and a capsule drive. but i had not completed the 'to build a station' mission before i did all the prior. so now i have gone to the maas sation, taken a cargo of station supplies, and by mistake called jaffs in to pick them up. since i don't know how to unselect cargo once i havee already told jafs to pick it up (can u even do this?) i had to fly back home, add it to my cargo launch list, and then fly it to the hoffers gap trading post. now that i am their with it, i approached the post, undocked the cargo, and docked with the station. nothing happened. so, i saw the blue foreman craft, and flew up to him, undocked the cargo next to him. nothing. no responses, no apparent way to end the mission. and no new emails or mission objectives at my base when i got back.

what to do?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 1 month ago #5676 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic to build a station
It's a sub-mission... it does not affect the plot. So no worries...

If you had completed the mission, you would have gotten, for your reward.... a big "Thanks". That's it. So you didn't miss much.

To deselect a cargo pod just target it and hit the 'Y' key.

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

More
21 years 1 month ago #5694 by pepperg
Replied by pepperg on topic to build a station
thanks for the info. but the plot seems not be advancing,...ie there are no other objectives listed i think. are there some things i need to do to trigger the beginning of the next act? i have the capsule drive.

More
21 years 1 month ago #5696 by Jwk
Replied by Jwk on topic to build a station
read your e-mails carefully

make sure you look for any details about going to places...dont just rely on the objective screen that comes up when you launch

Jwk...comander of =HEMP HUNGRY MONKEY=
www.i-war2.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=310

Jwk...comander of =HEMP HUNGRY MONKEY=
www.i-war2.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=310

More
21 years 1 month ago #5698 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic to build a station
This topic may help: i-war2.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=989

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

More
21 years 1 month ago #5699 by pepperg
Replied by pepperg on topic to build a station
Act II Missions:

Picking up the Pieces : Begins in the aftermath of the Destruction of Haven station. Clay starts this one by yelling at you ("Get your butt in gear! They need our help!" or something like that). Ain't he a friendly guy?

At the end of this mission, you should recieve an email from the League titled : We Need Your Assistance Yet Again, Cal. In this email, the League asks you to travel to other systems and find allies against the Marauders. Thus, it begins.

hmmm, i had the pre patchh2 iwar2, version 1.20 instead of 1.40. i noticed that the patch said it fixed a bug where the haven station scene appears in scene 1 instead of scene 2. sure enuff, it did that for me, happened immediately after i got lucretias horde, delivered the alien artifact, and got my capsule drive. then all taht was left was to do that secondary mission of delivering station parts to hoffers gap. that is the part that isn't responding, and the plot doesnt seem to be advancing-- no new emails about me travelling to get help. i will check though and see.