to build a station

More
21 years 1 month ago #5700 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic to build a station
You've probably got a mission script bug. The station you're helping to build (by getting parts to the League) is Haven station. I'd wondered why you received this sub-mission after the destruction of Haven. This mission should have appeared much sooner.

You might think about reinstalling your game, doing a registry edit, and installing the most current patch... assuming you can find no other way around this bug (I'd save it as a last resort).

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 1 month ago #5701 by pepperg
Replied by pepperg on topic to build a station
i wont be restarting the game....dont ahve the patience for that. i hope there is a way around this problem. if there isn't then i think this game might be coming off my computer and getting filed away for awhile.

a solution i would consider and would appreciate would be someone's saved game from around that point. this would allow me to resume shortly before the destruction of haven station without having to backtrack.

as much as i like the game, i am NOT starting it over.

where might i inquire about getting a save game from this point?

thanks.

More
21 years 1 month ago #5703 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic to build a station
What version of EoC are you running? It should be shown on the screen when you start the game up.

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

More
21 years 1 month ago #5705 by EricMan64
Replied by EricMan64 on topic to build a station

a solution i would consider and would appreciate would be someone's saved game from around that point. this would allow me to resume shortly before the destruction of haven station without having to backtrack.

Check out the download section of this site. There's a list of savedgames, and one should be right at the beginning of act two. I believe that's almost exactly the part of the game you've reached.