CHEATS DON'T WORK

More
21 years 1 week ago #17731 by ncloverbrown
looked all over the net and got stuff like go to flux ini file etc. make developer = 1 etc
then when your in the game you press whatever the hell it is like x Alt, ctrl or whatever and sod all happens.

PLEASE HELP.. this game is driving me insane

:(!:(!:(!:(!:(!:(!:(!:(!:(!:(!:(!:(!:(!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 4 days ago #5711 by Loader
Replied by Loader on topic CHEATS DON'T WORK
Dude,

It ain't the game that is driving you crazy, it's the fact that you can't find any working cheats!
Tell me, what fun does it make when you cheat?

I ain't elderly and I ain't no damn toaster kid!

I ain't elderly and I ain't no damn toaster, kid!

More
21 years 4 days ago #5714 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic CHEATS DON'T WORK
Cheating is in the eye of the beholder. Let's face it; it's a rare person who can make it through something like the Courage Oman-trial without using their t-fighters to clear the way. This would technically be cheating... and if so, call me a cheater!

I've never set up any of the programmer's cheats, so I'm probably no help there.

Perhaps there is a mod which does what you are tying to do. What effect are you after? Are you having trouble with a mission? Or just seeing what the engine can do?

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

More
21 years 4 days ago #5721 by Doran
Replied by Doran on topic CHEATS DON'T WORK
Courage is actually REALLY easy. You got a Light PBC on the puffin. You stay outside 5000 m of the pod, use laterals to bring the mines into view. Target one of them, hold down trigger and maneuver them into view until they're all gone. Just did it again tonight, easy as pie. I haven't used T-Fighters since I got my cap drive.

More
21 years 4 days ago #5724 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic CHEATS DON'T WORK
Ok. We got one rare person. Any others? :D

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

More
21 years 4 days ago #5726 by Hot4Darmat
Replied by Hot4Darmat on topic CHEATS DON'T WORK
I seem to recall finding that one really easy, too. It was the intellectual challenge with the pods in rows labelled goats, and yaks and apes and whatnot that stumped me and forced me to look for the answer on the web.

Then again, I'm a frickin' idjit.

--
Hot4Darmat