Best place to find terraforming pods?

More
21 years 8 months ago #17507 by Maahes
Please help....I really need some heavy PBC's and I can get them for 3pods of terraforming equip...I have been to the Lpoints that the trade screen on the website says but have not found one pod, does someone know of any other ases or lpoints i can lurk around to find them.

ta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 8 months ago #2546 by SlipStream
www.i-war2.com/cargo.htm

You should find what you are looking for there...so far it is just l-points, but sooner or later ppl should start giving reports on station traffic. Still i think those terraforming pods your looking for are bound to be comming through one of the manny l-points in the badlands. Give it a look and let me know if that helps...if not ill do some digging through my cargo inventory and see if i ever aquired any of them and see if i can trace them back to where i got them...

{SIG}
CHECK THIS GAME OUT!!!
www.starshatter.com/
LOOKS REALLY COOL

Its been sucha long time and IW2 still rocks my sox just as much...who woulda figured eh?

More
21 years 8 months ago #2548 by Maahes
Thanks SlipStream, but thats the page I've been looking at, I've spent hours hanging around the L-Points :

Blackeye & Njord - Atmos Scrubbers
AL Jauf - Solettas (whatever the hell these are)
No where for planet heaters or CFC Generators

but so far zip......

Also I have another question....In act 3 I get a message from hoffer about getting cargo, especially Data for him to analyse, where to I take this data...at the moment he is hanging around outside my base, so I try to undock it next to him but nothing, so I took it to jackons yard...nothing, now he is no longer anonymous has he moved back to hoffers wake?