Agressor Shields

More
21 years 7 months ago #17505 by Wildcards
Agressor Shields was created by Wildcards
I am curious if this "weapon" has any real value? I don't believe if causes any damage to a foe and I am not sure what defence it provides.

Can anyone educate me?

Thanks

Abandon all hope

Abandon all hope

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 7 months ago #2532 by SoupDragon
Replied by SoupDragon on topic Agressor Shields
Take a look at www.i-war2.com/loadout_2.htm . There's a brief article towards the end on the Agressor Shields abilities.

More
21 years 7 months ago #2535 by EricMan64
Replied by EricMan64 on topic Agressor Shields
If you get that one module (forget what it's called) it will activate automatically when you're about to run into stuff. It's then very useful as a colision shield. Especially usefull in the dangers of lpoint jumping.

The only actual offensive purpose I've ever used it for was cargo pod raming and other useless fun.

More
21 years 7 months ago #2542 by SoupDragon
Replied by SoupDragon on topic Agressor Shields
It also comes in handy when exiting L-points :).

More
21 years 7 months ago #2543 by Lurch
Replied by Lurch on topic Agressor Shields
I love the agressor shield, specially when you get the software that turns it on automatic. It is pure death on big ships, You just have to remember to approach at the right angle and speed. I have taken out a carrier in two passes with it, and one pass if you hit it perfect. lol, I acutually flew right thru a big ship once using it, I died, but it was halarious to watch.

More
21 years 7 months ago #2549 by Wildcards
Replied by Wildcards on topic Agressor Shields
Using the Agressor Shield when passing through an L point would be the greatest value I can think of. I quit counting the number of times I have crashed in an L point after completing a difficult mission and have to start over again. I will start experimenting with it.

Abandon all hope

Abandon all hope