Where is the auto save game?

More
7 years 6 months ago #20373 by Lundby
I can not find the save game - Not in "saves" or anywhere else. I have the GOG and it is innstalled in program files(x86)

Please help :?

(I`m a newbie here)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #20374 by IronDuke
Howdy!
I just checked my saves folder. There's a file there called autosave.sav, and I'm pretty sure that that's the autosave file. It's only created once you launch from the base, so if you haven't done that once yet, it won't be there.

--IronDuke

Very little about the game is not known to me. Any questions you got, throw them at me. :)

More
7 years 6 months ago #20375 by Lundby
Replied by Lundby on topic Where is the auto save game?
In witch directory is it?

More
7 years 6 months ago #20376 by Lundby

Lundby wrote: In witch directory is it?

Sorry for being so newb, but it doesent exist at my save dir. I am on the misson "Stephsons" in the beginning.

More
7 years 6 months ago #20377 by IronDuke
In the game folder, with the flux.ini file and stuffs like that, there's a folder called "saves." All the saves are in there.
And no problem with being noob. :lol: It took me nine months to finish the story, with playing almost every day, and others here have played for years and not finished it for various reasons. And that's leaving out the technical aspects, such as file locations. :)

--IronDuke

Very little about the game is not known to me. Any questions you got, throw them at me. :)

More
7 years 6 months ago #20378 by Lundby
Hehe, OK, i like this old game more and more.

But - there is no save games in "saves" :-(
When I start the game, I only get to choose "autosave" in the menu.

I also think the game is hard to beat, so do you know if I can edit the flux.ini-file in anyway? I have tried a little bitt, and the flying is improved :-)