I was in the mood to share...

More
22 years 1 week ago #17347 by Da1N_Br4m4g3D
....so if I'm repeating something someone already said I apologize. I figgered out that when docking to a base during one of the mission sequences, it's a good idea to turn off the docking auto-turret and make sure the T-fighters are under the "cease fire" command. There I was just chatting away looking for information when what should appear but a "Marauder Annoyance Force". One of the Marauders fly right underneath me and my auto-turret started firing away along with my T-fighters. Well one of the 3 inadvertently hit the base and next thing I know my entire contact list is lit up like a christmas tree and there I am a sitting duck. Needless to say I had to restore and head back...*sigh*. Sometimes I wish the game stopped marauder attacks while one is docked to a station during a mission sequence, but then that would take away from the realism a bit wouldn't it. Oh well...die and learn...heheh.

Somtimes piracy doesn't require force...just a bit of luck and some good timing.

Somtimes piracy doesn't require force...just a bit of luck and some good timing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 years 1 week ago #1407 by StoneDeadViking
Ooh yeah, i've tried that, nasty surprise not very funny

Oh slightly off topic, has anyone experienced any strange goingson with the engine exhaust nozzel on the PatCom, as in uncontroled weaponsfire.???

I kid you not, it has happend.
Mostly when about to dock to a station, thing is every time it has happend I have neither had the Point defense turret or the Dock on turret installed.

Anyone seen anything like this??

"Overreacting conveys
understanding, hmm sounds better in danish.
Overdrivelse fremmer forståelsen.

"Overreacting conveys
understanding, hmm sounds better in danish.
Overdrivelse fremmer forståelsen.[:D]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.