I war 1 intro movie

More
18 years 2 months ago #18735 by lochaby
I war 1 intro movie was created by lochaby
Hey all, I played the original I war back in the day and, embarrassingly only recently heard about I war 2. (Which I got off Amazon for a about 5 bucks)

Anyway this rebirth of interest in this game has made me want to see the original intro movie. I scoured the internet for more than an hour on 2 separate occasions only being able to find screen shots from it and part of the script.

If any of you know where I could find it I’d really appreciate you posting the link.

thx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 2 months ago #14835 by Hot4Darmat
Replied by Hot4Darmat on topic I war 1 intro movie
Hi lochaby,

Welcome to the forum! Try the ina forums, register and ask in the FAQ there. Parias had these up some time ago, but not sure if he's still hosting it.

Oh, just found it. Link here:

ina-community.com/forums/showthread.php?t=461777

If the link is dead, just ask Parias to host it again. He's very generous, and usually quick to respond.

There is a huge pile of cool fan-created stuff for both games (stories, mods, etc.), mostly available right here (explore the fan fiction, the downloads and other links at this site). Be sure to check out Torn Stars mod, too, once you've finished Edge of Chaos (Independence War2). You'll be glad you did.

More
18 years 2 months ago #14836 by Oren
Replied by Oren on topic I war 1 intro movie
i have the intro movie on my pc. if you want me to send it for you just give me your email adress