A nice little suprise

More
18 years 5 months ago #18634 by Mklangelo
I put up a thread at the Atari site and got a reply from none other than Stephen Robertson (one of the Game Content/Designers of EOC) I asked him what he's working on now. When he replies, I'll make a post.

[^][^]

If everyone is special, then nobody is special...

Dammit Cal...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 5 months ago #14115 by Mklangelo
Replied by Mklangelo on topic A nice little suprise
Apparently Mr. Robertson does NOT answer such questions... I should have know better. Although I did slip it in all nice and nonchalant like.

Doh!

Dammit Cal...

More
18 years 5 months ago #14120 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic A nice little suprise
Steve Robertson has been helping I-War fans for years now... both here and at the Atari forums. In addition he and Hot4Darmat work on building paper models of the I-War ships which are offered free to the community.

His loyality to the series is legendary. And I think his interaction with the community is a shining example of how the game industry should be.

But I don't think he can legally talk about what he's working on right now (though everyone's dying to know). Obviously something cool which has some heavy NDA-layering. ;)

More
18 years 5 months ago #14121 by Mklangelo
Replied by Mklangelo on topic A nice little suprise
thanks Shane. I think I like this community.

Once I get a color printer...:D

Dammit Cal...

More
18 years 5 months ago #14145 by Stephen Robertson PS
Ahhh... It's nice to be appreciated. [:I]:D

My current employer has very strict rules about posting on the internet, so I'm playing it very safe and not telling anyone on-line who I work for, so I can't be deluged with questions about my work that I simply cannot answer.

Also though I-War fans are very intelligent and polite and in general really nice people, other people on the internet may not be as nice, so it's for the best really.

However I still love the I-War series so in an entirely unofficial capacity I'll leap in every now and again with snippets of info, then lurk in the shadows for a while dispassionately observing what the I-War fans are saying about me. :D

-- Steve
Stephen Robertson
I-War series co-designer.

-- Steve
Stephen Robertson
I-War series co-designer.