Comm Scrambler

More
21 years 1 week ago #5737 by Hot4Darmat
Replied by Hot4Darmat on topic Comm Scrambler
Interesting....

*walks away rubbing hands with new ideas for Epic mod missions*

--
Hot4Darmat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 1 week ago #5745 by White Haven
Replied by White Haven on topic Comm Scrambler
Ah. Scroot, that sounds like it woulda been a spiffy mission. Of course with antimatter mines and Station Assault, that's enough coolness for me. drop a good doen of them by a station, stand back, and pop off a REM. :D

A battleship can catch a superdreadnought, but nothing smaller than a superdreadnought really WANTS to catch one.

A battleship can catch a superdreadnought, but nothing smaller than a superdreadnought really WANTS to catch one.

More
21 years 1 week ago #5769 by toastrack
Replied by toastrack on topic Comm Scrambler
I found a thing a bit like this on sale, called something like "Fire control" But I've been unable to sus out what it does....and havent been able to find it in my inventory or fit it to my ship....have I been sold tartan paintbrushes again?

...that's torn it.

More
21 years 1 week ago #5771 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Comm Scrambler
At one point in the game, you will be able to trade Fire Control Sensors for some useful piece of equipment. Only Fire Con Sensors can be traded for the item.

Can't remember what the item is though... it was something for the ship...

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

More
21 years 1 week ago #5804 by unoman
Replied by unoman on topic Comm Scrambler
speaking of the station assault mod it doesnt appear to work right.I can sit there an attack a station and you see the "HPS" of the station go down but the station doesnt call in for backup or anything.