Just passing by

More
17 years 7 months ago #18854 by They_HunGer
Just passing by was created by They_HunGer
hi guys! :) whew... i've been away for too long[xx(]

so, what's new?[}:)]

Its not about you dying for your country... its about making your enemies die for theirs.

~C.C. Rocks~

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 7 months ago #15455 by Hot4Darmat
Replied by Hot4Darmat on topic Just passing by
Hey Hunger...where've you been and what have you been doing? Things are very very quiet on the Independence War front these days, if you hadn't already guessed. I think The Middle States mod was keeping the flames alive, but once that kind of faded off and ground to a halt, so has the forum traffic. I really hope that Middle States gets going again. I really want to play the version that's in development. The INS forum is still going, too, but at a much slowed pace.

I've actually been re-rigging my machine(s) to play through IW and IW2 again, but time has been short with all these little kids making demands on my time. I'm still working on developing paper models for the vessels in these games (for the one or two people in the world interested in making them), but that is also a slow burn project due to time constraints.

More
17 years 7 months ago #15461 by They_HunGer
Replied by They_HunGer on topic Just passing by
hehe sorry for the late rep :) been busy on school lately..

Im still looking for my EoC cd, kinda lost in my backup files :(

and good to hear from you.

Cheers,

Its not about you dying for your country... its about making your enemies die for theirs.

~C.C. Rocks~

More
17 years 7 months ago #15465 by Hot4Darmat
Replied by Hot4Darmat on topic Just passing by
Good to hear from you, too. I guess school has been keeping you busy. What level are your studies at now? Did you ever do that book report on "The Meeting"? If so, what kind of reaction did you get?

I apologize for making reference to "The Middle States" in the above post. I was, of course, referring to Torn Stars: Unstable Space. The good news is that it is alive and kicking.

Can't wait.