Hi..I'm new...sort of..

More
19 years 1 month ago #18375 by Warchild
I'm back...it been a while I think...atleast a year.
It took me a good long time to find the forum again...but I'm back.
See...what happened was this....
I update the PC a couple times and then switched platforms...nd the darnedest thing happened...
I lost all the information to the website and forum.
One of my hard drives that contained all the info died...and you all know how hard it is to retrieve info off of a dead HD...near im[possible if its too far gone.
It came back to life once...and I didn;t have the foresight of tranfereing all the information off of it...my mistake...and I learned a very painful lesson as I lost over 70GBs of information...not to mention my entire Graphics portfolio and ALL of my game update and upgrades...and all the beta testing tools I had acumulated over the years.
Hind sight is always 20/20...and even now...its still a bit fuzzy as I really don;t know what I was thinking when I didn't transfere the info when I had the rare chance to. DOH!!!
In any case...I'm back now.
I tend to read more than I post...but...when I post...as some of you might remember...Its a long post :p .
I just thought I'd let people know what was going on...if everyone missed me or not...then again...some people might be like.. "Who is that again??"
Oh...and i just had knee surgery as well...so...I'm bound to be making posts again...for a bit...but I mostly read.
Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 1 month ago #12462 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Hi..I'm new...sort of..
Welcome back, Warchild.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.