I've been found out. . .

More
19 years 7 months ago #11447 by Second Chance
Sorry Dad, I wrecked the car, too.

Don't worry Soup, I may go to a friend's occassionally, but I'll never move out of the house. The reason I'm usually able to post back at stuff so quickly is because I'm on a 5 megabit connection and www.i-war2.com/forum/default.asp is my desktop. :D (Active desktop is very cool.)

*edit*
btw - AR81 very nicely apologized to me recently. Particularly after Milo D (of Starshatter) asked me about using my 3D models. So no hard feelings.

On another note: In case you missed it in the other post, I picked up some work on a minor commercial game. But I'm not supposed to talk about it yet. Yay me! :D

(And no, it won't interfere with the Star Wars mod.)

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 7 months ago #11448 by SoupDragon
Replied by SoupDragon on topic I've been found out. . .
Hehe no worries. Just amused.

Actually I have all the Battle Cruiser et al stuff. The more complex the game the more I like it. DS's problem is there's so much to get right - I don't think he had the resources.

I confess I always liked I-war 1 more than 2 because you had to dance around the screen to make the lady sing - there was a certain logic, you had to think. IMO, Eoc was good and had huge potential but fell victim to the accountant.

Annnnnd relax. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.