I've been found out. . .

More
19 years 8 months ago #18213 by Second Chance
Well, I guess I can't hide it any more. Someone over at the atari forums has decided that I am, in reality, Derek Smart; or at the very least, "one of his poor little minions" (direct quote). Oh the pain, the pain of it all! Whatever shall I do? How can I go on with my secret experiments on the minds of gamers with clever detectives like him around.

How it happened:

(After a musical chase scene in which I bumbled into an improbable trap that seems to defy physics.)

AR81: "After I realized that the glowing footprints were made with phosphorescent paint, I knew the mysterious ghost captain, Second Chance, was really. . ."

(Pulls of my rubber mask to reveal my identity)

Everyone gasps: . . . Derek Smart!

Me: And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids and that dog!

AR81: Take him away, sheriff.

Someone else: Hey, wait a minute. That's a mask too! That means the mysterious ghost captain is really. . .

(Pulls off rubber Derek Smart mask to reveal. . .)

Everyone gasps: . . . Who the heck is that guy? He wasn't even in the show!

Someone else: Hold on!

(Pulls of another rubber mask with nothing underneath)

Someone else: That means that Second Chance really is a. . .

Everyone gasps: . . . a ghost!

Aaaaaaaaagggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Boo!

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 8 months ago #11434 by GrandpaTrout
Aieeee *Runs away screaming*

Oh, hey, wait, it's after midnight, you can't be a ghost. And no, you pick far too few fights for Mr Smart. Oh, Wait, you could be Smart's anti universe opposite! Dare I say it?!? A *good* twin? Helpful, supportive, and kind?

Hehehehe. I love forums.

Seriously, I thought you might be Binishi returned from the grave (or was that Downunder?)

-Gtrout

More
19 years 8 months ago #11435 by Second Chance
Whaddaya mean? Ain't I a little spitfire of sass? Darn, I thought everyone was terrified of me. I was even going to start demanding tribute to keep my devastating flames at bay. Phooey.

btw - did you read the actual post?

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

More
19 years 8 months ago #11436 by GrandpaTrout
Yes, I did. It was especially ironic, given that AR81 faked his own online death a few years back. That should be a lesson to you - Never play a player! I am still chuckling. Hey, Now that I think of it, your name is kinda suspect - SecondChance - so, what happened to the FirstChance? Who are you really? And what dark past are you trying to forget? *cue erie music, drop lights*

-Gtrout

More
19 years 8 months ago #11437 by Jwk the Hemp Monkey
Stop ruining my childhood memories of scooby do! :P

Jwk...comander of =HEMP HUNGRY MONKEY=
www.i-war2.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=310

More
19 years 8 months ago #11444 by SoupDragon
Replied by SoupDragon on topic I've been found out. . .
You see what happens when leave home? :) AR81 sure has a fertile imagination :)