Adding new ships.

More
21 years 5 months ago #17600 by Bias Virus
Adding new ships. was created by Bias Virus
Hi I’m new to all this modelling and really, I don’t understand any of it or who to do it either. I was taking a look at that duelist class heavy corvette and I loved it now my only problem is I don’t know how to get it into my game so I can use it. I was hoping that someone could send me instructions in “detail� on how to put it into the game.

Thanks in advance. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 5 months ago #3511 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Adding new ships.
Hello Bias Virus. Here's how nearly all mods work. Just download the file. The file will be in a zipped folder. Open up the main EoC folder, and you'll see a subfolder called 'mods'. Just put the zipped file you downloaded into that mods folder. You don't need to unzip it or anything.

Then start up Edge of Chaos. Once the two logo screens and the movie introduction have been passed there will be a screen with START NEW GAME, OPTIONS, and all that junk. Select the EXTRAS tab on that screen, and a new window will open up showing which mods are available. This is where you turn the mods on or off. Just select which mods you want to run, then right click out of the screen and load your saved game. That's it.

NOTE: If you open your EoC main folder, and you do not have a mods subfolder, it means your version of EoC has not been upgraded, and you'll have to download the patch and install it.

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

More
17 years 4 months ago #15751 by ATG
Replied by ATG on topic Adding new ships.
Go to i-war2.com "bugs and fixes" section to find it.

Greece= good country

<font color="red">Greece=good country.</font id="red">