Shane, do you have LW 5.x?

More
19 years 3 months ago #18343 by Second Chance
I thought I remembered you saying that you did. I hope so. If you do, I'm going to ask you to apply the textures to the Star Destroyer and Mon Cal cruiser for me. I've learned from Roi's friend over at Buda5 that the reason I can't get the texture glows to work is because I'm not using version 5.x or lower of Lightwave. Apparently, the converter won't accept the glow masks from a surface made in a higher version. So in order for these ships to have windows, the textures must be applied in v5.x.

I'll make the textures and masks, and surface everything, if you could just apply them.

Thanks. :)

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 3 months ago #12267 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Shane, do you have LW 5.x?
Yes. I have LW 5.6, and don't mind applying them.

Just please include some detailed reference pics or directions on how you want them applied. Except for your model, I've never seen one of these ships.

Also, I've recently changed my email address. I'm now at shanemaness (at) bellsouth.net

More
19 years 3 months ago #12268 by Second Chance
Ok, great. No problem about the application. Now that I think about it, I can probably set everything up beforehand, and you can just re-save the file in the proper Lightwave 5 format. That should do the trick. Thanks.

Thanks for the change of address note. I'm making a note of it now.

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4