Hey Soup! Vali's thread is up in our forums.

More
19 years 4 months ago #18323 by Second Chance
Just wanted to let you know that either you or Dark Fire moved Vali's thread up into the Star Wars Mod Forums, instead of down here. I posted up there, but in case you guys don't see it I'm posting here as well. We don't mind, but Vali will probably miss it. :p

btw - One of you should probably delete this post after you've read it.

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 4 months ago #12127 by Vali
And is that a bad thing?
Sorry but nobody told me that I have to work my way up.
Id like to know why it was deleted.

Anyway, I see that you’re the best 3d artist I have ever seen.
If you don’t have any thing to do you can create that ship of mine.
I will ad more view angles in 2-3 days.
Just give me your e-mail and ill send it to you.

btw- I took your advice and I started working on those moods. Just so you know: there not only ini files. There pog files too.

Vali

When a boss says “Go!” the leader says “Let’s move out!”

More
19 years 4 months ago #12128 by andrewas
It wasn't deleted, its just been erroneously moved to a forum not viewable by us mere mortals. I think. Hang on. Fiddling with URLs shows at least 2 forums not accessible to me. Didnt bother checking past 13. Could be more. Whats soup hiding in there?

Anyway, SoupDragon or Dark Fire will bring it back.

More
19 years 4 months ago #12129 by Vali
I got an e-mail saying it was deleted and that I should talk to the Administrator to find out why.
But I think that you are writhe.
The 2 other forums must be something very important, only for the elite mooders.
Otherwise us mortals would have access to them.
Or maybe they saw the words “Advance Flak Canon Array� and said that projectiles that explode into more proximity projectiles that bombard your opponent is a to powerful weapon or a true challenge for them.
Anyway, we’d best stay clear of those forums else risk getting exiled from the ones we have access.
Maybe in time will find out the legal way.

Vali

When a boss says “Go!” the leader says “Let’s move out!”

More
19 years 4 months ago #12130 by Second Chance
Don't worry Vali. andrewas is right, your post was not deleted. We have a private forum for the mod team working on the EoC Star Wars mod. It also has a section called "3D Modelling". Whoever moved it there was probably just tired. It'll come back as soon as Soup Dragon or Dark Fire read this thread. Just hang on, and wait for its return before you post more about your mods, because I posted a few things in it you might find helpful. Also, because the admins will probably delete this thread when they move the other one. So don't post anything here that you're not prepared to lose.

This bit of course. . .

Anyway, I see that you’re the best 3d artist I have ever seen.

. . .will have a shrine built for it on my computer, LOL. I'm guessing that you haven't seen too many 3D artists, but I'm very grateful for the compliment. Having my work received in a positive way is what keeps me striving to create better work. Thank you. :D

. . .a forum not viewable by us mere mortals.

All this, of course, is said in the booming voice of the gods from high on Mount Olympus. :p

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

More
19 years 3 months ago #12131 by SoupDragon