The E-Wing

More
19 years 10 months ago #18135 by MajorTom
The E-Wing was created by MajorTom
Wouldn't this make the perfect E-Wing [?]

We could reduce size a little bit by editing the .lws and it would only need a new paint job?

If you want to see it in more detail look in the encylopedia for the firestorm fighter. If you have the bink player you'll find a spinny of it in movies/multiplayer (on your CD)

Iwar2 Multiplayer Fan Site

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 9 months ago #10797 by Second Chance
Replied by Second Chance on topic The E-Wing
Wow, the layout is somewhat similar. But the proportions make it look more like a characature of an E-Wing, like it went through a fat ray or something. I think SW fans would be mighty upset if we tried to pass this off as an E-Wing. Good try though.

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

More
19 years 9 months ago #10805 by MajorTom
Replied by MajorTom on topic The E-Wing
I was thinking that the Collision hull and general design might be usefull and we would only need a new texture job.

If it won't work, ok.

Iwar2 Multiplayer Fan Site

More
19 years 9 months ago #10817 by Second Chance
Replied by Second Chance on topic The E-Wing
It's a cool looking ship in its own right, but it doesn't look anywhere near enough like an E-Wing to be used as one.

But, I think it would be great to reuse some of the original EoC ship models. They have a very visceral, believeable feel (much like the old SW ships) and could be given new INIs to fill SW universe roles. They're a great source of incedental models and I'd hate to waste them.

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4