I´m wordless...

More
19 years 11 months ago #9920 by Vladimir
Replied by Vladimir on topic I´m wordless...
The mystery is probably solved: seems that I extracted the setup from sims/ships/common_setups to sims/ships/player. I compared the two setups: the one in sims/ships/player has nullpoints named pylon2_missile and pylon1_missile, the other doesn´t. I have only three letters to comment THIS mistake: OMG :)

Never-EVER forget your real life, though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 11 months ago #9924 by Second Chance
Replied by Second Chance on topic I´m wordless...
Nice job tracking that down, it's definitely the problem. Missing null names will have the same effect as mentioned above.

If it wasn't that, the only other solution I could have offered would be file corruption at decompression. Glad you found it. :)

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

More
19 years 11 months ago #9928 by MajorTom
Replied by MajorTom on topic I´m wordless...
Glad you found it but, hey guys, I warned about that in the very first response:

Originally posted by MajorTom

Since I can't load the pics of the Heavy corvette, I can't say much about that except maybe there is a path problem:
The game has 2 heavy_corvette.lws files in it. one in the player folder and one in the folder common_setups. As far as I can tell, all the different heavy_corvette .ini files use the same path: name=lws:/ships/common_setups/heavy_corvette

I've always wondered why I often have the impression that no one reads what I write. :D

Iwar2 Multiplayer Fan Site

More
19 years 11 months ago #9933 by Second Chance
Replied by Second Chance on topic I´m wordless...
Sorry, what was that? Did you say something? :D

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4