A-Wing in game shots

More
20 years 3 weeks ago #18033 by Second Chance
Check out the engines. [8D]

Everybody like? :D

MajorTom - you'll be getting this one before the X-Wing. I just need to set up the setup scene. No animation in this one, thankfully. ;)

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 years 3 weeks ago #9630 by MajorTom
Replied by MajorTom on topic A-Wing in game shots
That will be fun! :D
*pant, pant, pant* I can hardly wait :p

It looks great! Nice work! [^] [8D][8D]

Iwar2 Multiplayer Fan Site

More
20 years 2 weeks ago #9646 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic A-Wing in game shots
Great looking model.

I must have missed it somewhere. What movie was it in? I'm guessing the third movie, since I know the first and second pretty well.

<font size="1"><font face="Book Antiqua"><font color="black">"Never before in the history of the world had such a mass of human beings moved and suffered together. This was no disciplined march; it was a stampede-- without order and without a goal, six million people unarmed and unprovisioned, driving headlong. It was the beginning of the rout of Civilisation... of the massacre of Mankind."
--H. G. Wells The War Of The Worlds</font id="black"></font id="Book Antiqua"> </font id="size1">

More
20 years 2 weeks ago #9650 by Second Chance
Replied by Second Chance on topic A-Wing in game shots
Thanks Shane. Yes, the A-Wing made it's debut appearance in Return of the Jedi. In fact, it's the fighter resonsible for "sinking" the super Star Destroyer, when one crashes directly into the bridge of the big ship.

btw - Thanks for the great idea about using lights for the engines. As you can see, now not only do I get the glowing engine flames, but the lighting on the surrounding engine parts as well.

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

More
20 years 2 weeks ago #9651 by Unheard Of
Replied by Unheard Of on topic A-Wing in game shots
Nice work

More
20 years 2 weeks ago #9652 by MajorTom
Replied by MajorTom on topic A-Wing in game shots
It's ingame now in the starwars MP mod. [^]
Looks great, works great and the nulls are right on target! [8D] :p
Great work SecondChance!

This is really good news cause the A-Wing is the smallest of all the Starwars ships and the size is causing no problems at all! :D

As soon as I get the weapons set up with the right rebel-like laser bolts ect., I'll put up a few screenshots.

SecondChance you are my "Mr. Mod Model Maker Man" hero!
(say that 3 times fast) ;)

Iwar2 Multiplayer Fan Site