StarWars??

More
20 years 1 month ago #18023 by They_HunGer
StarWars?? was created by They_HunGer
how big is this SW project?? i mean how many megs? and are there lots of ships to drive?? are there still L-points? lastly: is there a "Millenium Falcon" model?:D:D:D

There's only One oF us GetTing out HeRe aNd it w0nt be mE

~C.C. Rocks~

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 years 1 month ago #9491 by Second Chance
Replied by Second Chance on topic StarWars??

is there a "Millenium Falcon" model?:D:D:D

You mean like this one? ;)

And yes, that is the actual game model. :D Obviously I'm not finished with the textures yet.

And yes, those gun turrets will work.

Here's another ship for the mod still under construction.

We've already got Tie Fighters, Tie Interceptors, and X-wings. An A-wing is in the works right now, a B-wing is on the drawing board and a Mon Calamari cruiser is in the planning stages.

Is that enough ships for ya? ;)

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

More
20 years 1 month ago #9492 by Hot4Darmat
Replied by Hot4Darmat on topic StarWars??

Originally posted by Second Chance

Is that enough ships for ya? ;)

Actually, no! I won't be happy until I get to pilot a Corellian Corvette Blockade Runner. I mean, the thing's about the same length as a Dreadnaught-class Corvette and its supposed to be fast. I'd like to see how it handles toe to toe against a NSO-929. At the very least, I'd like to see if I couldn't have done better than the poor captain of the Tantive IV in orbit over Tatooine. Maybe just a little more jinking, or a boost to the drives in the TRI might have meant escape instead of, well, you know what happened...

Just kidding, 2nd Chance. These are fabulous models, and I can't wait to get my orange flight suit on and see if the force is really with me or not.

Beautiful work.

--
Hot4Darmat

More
20 years 1 month ago #9500 by They_HunGer
Replied by They_HunGer on topic StarWars??
Woah! can't wait to pilot that ship!!!

PS. 2nd chance: u forgot the infamous "Y-wing" to complete the wing series

There's only One oF us GetTing out HeRe aNd it w0nt be mE

~C.C. Rocks~

More
20 years 1 month ago #9504 by Second Chance
Replied by Second Chance on topic StarWars??
Man, let me tell you; I tried to get the Y-Wing on the list, but nobody wanted it [xx(]. I may still try to sneak it in somewhere. It would be easier if someone posted and actually said "I want to fly the Y-Wing." But that hasn't happened (yet).

Woah! can't wait to pilot that ship!!!

By that I assume you mean the Falcon. Thanks, it's my favorite too. :)

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

More
20 years 1 month ago #9506 by andrewas
Replied by andrewas on topic StarWars??
I actualy do have a residual fondness for the Y-wing, from the days when it was the only bomber the rebellion had. And, as an EoC ship is main weakness - its brick-like maneuverability - would be less of a problem, since a good pilot has more options than in X-wing. Can't see it being worse than the Tug, and it does have a much smaller profile.

Don't sacrifice one of the other fighters to get it in, but I would like seeing a Y-wing in this.