Request for Source Material

More
20 years 2 months ago #17977 by Nesen Rensc
Okay ladies and gents. Id like to request source material for I-War ships so that I can begin modeling them from scratch. :( I was hoping I could avoid it, but I guess not. What would be the MOST helpful would be schematics of the ships (top/side/front) pics so that I can get the shapes and proportions right. Ill be sure to share whatever models I make. :) Email me at: mailto:mydnyghtwulf@aol.com]mydnyghtwulf@aol.com or just post back here. thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 years 2 months ago #9128 by Second Chance
Don't forget to reference the collision hulls. They can be somewhat useful for getting the proportions right. I look forward to seeing your models.

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (coming 2004)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

More
20 years 2 months ago #9131 by Nesen Rensc

Originally posted by Second Chance

Don't forget to reference the collision hulls. They can be somewhat useful for getting the proportions right. I look forward to seeing your models.

-So noted. Im all for accuracy! :)

More
20 years 2 months ago #9141 by Nesen Rensc
Well, Ive gone trhough and extracted over a dozen screenshots from the intro movie to the original I-War. There is one shot of a patcom in there thats being viewed from the top, but the dreadnaught is partially blocking it. Im going to try to edit the image to get the full profile. Im the meantime, I think Im going to model Saltlake Base. Ive got about a half-dozen pics of it already.