Strange side effects?!?

More
19 years 3 months ago #18326 by Vali
Strange side effects?!? was created by Vali
Hi again

I have a problem with a mod .
The Assembly Mod when activated disables the music from the game (really annoying :(! )
and replaces the ship from the Repair Ship Mod into a Navy Destroyer(not that it bothers me).

Can any one resolve these strange side effects?[?]?

Vali

When a boss says “Go!” the leader says “Let’s move out!”

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 3 months ago #12149 by andrewas
Replied by andrewas on topic Strange side effects?!?
ARRGH! Server logged me out. For no reason. And thus, lost my post by bringing up a logon screen when I tried to post it. Said post was longer than this and filled with wisdom. Sigh. Short version:

There are 5 player ship slots, so if you have two ship mods then one may overwrite the other. Shouldn't be hard to fix. Ill post directions when I get these things downloaded.
{edit}
Ok. Looked at what repair actualy does. Still fixable. May need a HEX editor. Assembly would seem to override the troop carrier. No biggy
{/edit}

On the music, the assembly mod is 20Mbs which implies it has MP3s in it, which would mean it has to be installed by extracting it into the mod folder. I'll check this when the download finishes. I hate dialup.

More
19 years 3 months ago #12172 by Vali
Replied by Vali on topic Strange side effects?!?
The Navy Destroyer Repair Ship doesn’t bather me. Actually it’s pretty cool.[8D]
The fact that I have no music makes me blow my top of into orbit!!!

I extract all my mods before I activate them.

Is it possible that it doesn’t know what to play because I’m in “Free from�(act 4).
With out it the music I hear is from all the acts. But still it plays.

It’s not the size of the canon that matters,
It’s how much damage it does.

Vali

When a boss says “Go!” the leader says “Let’s move out!”