Edge Of Chaos Online

More
8 years 5 months ago #19923 by 7upMan
Replied by 7upMan on topic Edge Of Chaos Online
Well, this new round lasts for another one and a half hours, so I'm logging off for now. Can you tell me where to head now? Currently, as mentioned, I'm on my way to The Gravedigger. That name sounds dangerous. Should I stay away from that system?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #19925 by Chessking
Replied by Chessking on topic Edge Of Chaos Online
The Gravedigger is not dangerous, except that it is two jumps from a level ten Nova class Heavy Cruiser piloted by Gowron. You should jump back through Firefrost and on to St. Elmo (or Corinthia if you want to attack that League fellow).

This is one tough navy, boy. They don't give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel

More
8 years 5 months ago #19936 by 7upMan
Replied by 7upMan on topic Edge Of Chaos Online
To be honest, I'd like to meet up with someone who I can play with. I have largely no idea what I'm doing there and would like to be learning by doing. Reading manuals is only so much fun. Right now, I know how to capsule jump, that's basically it. I have yet to learn how to attack anyone and anything.

More
8 years 4 months ago #20005 by Chessking
Replied by Chessking on topic Edge Of Chaos Online
My new station was destroyed, and my ship was destroyed once I reached level 7 (You cannot power down after level 7). I can't play much over the weekends, so it is a vulnerable time. don't think it is worth a month of playing just to be destroyed again. Gowron did a good job of defending his position, and I am glad he played, so the game could be a little bit more alive.

This is one tough navy, boy. They don't give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel