Where link on download?=)

More
18 years 8 months ago #13449 by MeLeK
Replied by MeLeK on topic Where link on download?=)
, Tom. Why don't put source code in what rock's? Can u give it to me, plz? I want to see, how can to create a cargo inside hollow asteroid :).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 8 months ago #13477 by MajorTom
Replied by MajorTom on topic Where link on download?=)
Sorry, about the source code, but I won't release any for the MP mods I've made because of the complex anti-cheat function in the scripts.

Before What_Rocksv2 lots of people unintentionaly cheated by leaving mods activated in the mods folder. Most were really un-intentional but we often met people who did it very intentionally. Both types messed up lots of games.
I'm not implicating anything about you by any means, it is just my policy not to release, because once you start releasing you never know where the script may end up.

On the other hand I'll gladly help out with script functions for your own mod if you want.

Using the EpicOnline mod you can bring your SP cargo online. Then dock it to your freighter, transport it into a hollow asteroid and undock it there.

There is also a what_rocksv2 map that places cargo pods directly inside hollow asteroids. That function block is written specifically for the given map but the function could be adapted to another map rather easily.

Let me know what you want to do and I can probably help. I'd love to see a MP mod made by someone else. That might liven up the community a bit! :D [8D]

Iwar2 Multiplayer Fan Site

More
18 years 8 months ago #13502 by MeLeK
Ok. See your mail. I have sent a letter on majortom blah-blah-blah cablerocket.com :).

More
18 years 8 months ago #13506 by MajorTom

More
18 years 8 months ago #13507 by MeLeK
a? i don't understand, sorry. :) On mail don't see anything...