EpicuniGUI

More
21 years 3 months ago #17674 by Diablito
EpicuniGUI was created by Diablito
Hi all! Been playing this game for over a year now. no matter what new games i get, i always end up loading EoC again and playing with all the mods. I use all the future trader, location finder, free roam, iFleet, etc. What is EpicuniGUI? I tried it and it locks up my game. What does it do? do i need it? thanx, cant wait for Epicdevelopement to finish so i can start another year or two of continuous fun!!:D

"Your ship has been disrupted for a routine check......"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 3 months ago #4494 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic EpicuniGUI
Hello Diablito. EpicUniGui is a test program which, when it is fully implemented, will get rid of the player base completely. Saves/loads/purchases/e-mail will all be at stations.

The reason it locks up your game is that it's not finished (yet). It was a test piece for the programmers of Epic to use.

Glad there is still interest in EoC out there. I always find myself coming back to it too. Edge of Chaos does pretty well for a game of its age. I think that's a sign that open source code (well, we don't have that yet!) and mods do much to extend the life of the game (and make the parent company look good too!).

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.