iFleet question

More
20 years 11 months ago #17769 by Ashborn
iFleet question was created by Ashborn
Well, I hope I'm posting in the right place for this - anyway, I'm having a bit of a problem with iFleet and wondered if anyone might have some ideas. Here is the situation:

When in space, prior to docking at a station where Marines are available I will get the command palette (iFleet control panel - jump to ship, select group, target ship, etc) upon hitting shift-U. Once I dock at such a base and hit shift-U I get the purchase screen allowing me to load up on Marines - everything seems fine up to this point. However once I close this screen and undock, upon hitting shift-U I still get the "purchase marines" screen. Here are all the mods I have active at this point:

UNIGUI
MultiMod
Freeform
iFleet

I've just done some additional testing and once I return to base and launch again, the ship control panel is back when I press shift-U. So, I can get around this by buying all the Marines I need, landing/launching and then going about as usual. I've been able to duplicate this with only the mods listed above loaded, and with my usual set (all of the above, plus several others) loaded.

Since I have a way around this now I'm really just wondering if anyone has encountered this before or if it's just me. :D

Your message here, 50 cents.

Your message here, 50 cents.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.