Station Assault

More
15 years 11 months ago #19061 by reggaesizer
Station Assault was created by reggaesizer
Hey all,
I have station assult mod, plus ofc multimod, iFleet, UniGUI, and Futur trader. They are all activated in the game, but whenever I try to attack a station, at most I can only damage it to 20%. No more. However the mod does add all the defences and such, just I still cant destroy stations.

Any help will be most appreciated.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 11 months ago #16757 by callum12341
Replied by callum12341 on topic Station Assault
Methinks this forum is just about dead.

As for your question, idk. It may be conflicting mods, prolby between future trader and SA. I woudnt recommend using SA anyway, cause it says in the readme that at this stage stations cannot be restored, meaning u lose them forever if u dont back up a save.

More
15 years 11 months ago #16758 by reggaesizer
Replied by reggaesizer on topic Station Assault
Yhea, Id second the forum = dead thing.

Hmmm.... no, the readme says that they are restored after 30min. At least my version of zzSA does....

I'll try taking future trader off though, thanks :)

More
15 years 11 months ago #16763 by Joco
Replied by Joco on topic Station Assault
Not dead, sleepy. :-)

People come through here to checkup over a weeks not days. Just the nature of the beast I am afraid.

More
13 years 8 months ago #17025 by jazzylg
Replied by jazzylg on topic Station Assault
I just woke up this forum. I use station assault all the time,just to rid the universe of the maas scourge! I have wiped out about 28 maas installations! So what if they never come back. I guess when I'm done with the maas I'll start fragging everyone else, then The game is history for me!